23.9.18

DFI - Session 4 - Google sheets tips and tricks


Learning little tips and tricks that will make my life so much easier! My two new favourites are both in sheets.
Being able to split names. This is huge! I have spent so much time typing out names that import from my SMS into one cell. This is a fantastic add-on that is included in the power tools that I have downloaded and will now have open at all times. Even if it's just for the one click add column or add row.
The second tip I discovered is the function - sparklines. This allows you to put a small visual of the data in a cell at the end. Saves having to make a graph if all you are wanting to track are trends over the data.
Two very cool tips I will be incorporating into the EoY data analysis that will be coming my way shortly.

No comments: