23.10.18

Term 3 check in with students

I have sent a google form to my target students to reflect on the progress they have made in reading this term. Here are the responses, when they were asked how having the conversation chains helped their reading.

Because it helps me be confident with my reading.
Yes because l can link my ideas together/
yes because my make the group to collaborate to make us what they learn and the other person commented what the person
Yes because it helps me use different part of a text to make an new text

They are positive about the changes in their reading abilities. This is encouraging because they can see for themselves the progress they have made. I like that they have identified learning with and from each other as this is a focus of our learning space.

No comments: